Detailed summary of the following chapters over 70 pages:
- Chapters 1 & 2: Personology
- Chapter 3: The Psychoanalytic Theory of Sigmund Freud
- Chapter 9: The Radical Behaviourism of BF Skinner
- Chapter 10: The Social Cognitive Learning Approach
- Chapter 11: The Self-Actualisation Theory of Abraham Maslow
- Chapter 12: The Self Concept Theory of Carl Rogers
- Chapter 14: The Existential Theory of Viktor Frankl
- Chapter 6: The Socially-orientated Psychoanalytical Theories
- Chapter 17: African Perspectives
Number of pages: 70.
Money-Back Guarantee: As with all our summaries, we offer a money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied. Terms and conditions apply.
Preview of notes (the full summary contains all the content as outlined above):Psychology 213 Complete Notes - 2019 - Preview